We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Carob Energy Bar!You'll be looking forward to making this healthy and energizing recipe!
- 6-7 Tablespoons HAMMM Carob Extract
- 1 Cup of Oatmeal
- 1 Tea Glass Walnut
- 1 Cup of Almond
- 1 Cup of Tea
- Half Tea Cup Coconut
- 1 Tablespoon Wheat Germ
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- In a deep bowl put oatmeal rondon, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts.
- Over coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon add and mix.
- Add the HAMMM Carob extract and spoon it first.
- Pour the mixture into a tray. Cover and press firmly.
- Lift to freezer and let stand for one hour.
- Slice the energy bars you removed from the freezer. You can store energy bars wrapped in greaseproof paper in the refrigerator or freezer.