We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pregnancy with Ovulation Test
One of the biggest dreams of many of us is to find the right person, to unite our lives and to have a child when the time comes and to start a family.
When we think that the right time has come, we wish that our dream will come true immediately and we wish to have our little baby as soon as possible.
But there is one point that we are mistaken that we think that we will become pregnant the moment we stop protection. Therefore, many expectant mothers who have stopped protecting them with the intention of having children have a great disappointment when they are menstruated that month.
But there is no need for frustration; because the mathematics of the work is a little different than we think. Therefore;
If we want to get pregnant as soon as possible, we must play the game according to the rule.
Our biggest help at this point is ovulation tests.
We will also tell you this ovulation test Why it is easier to get pregnant with get pregnant with ovulation test What we need to do for you will talk a little about them. However, in order to better understand the logic of the work, it is necessary to have knowledge about ovulation.
What is ovulation? When does it happen?
In order to understand the rationale of getting pregnant with ovulation test, it is important to have detailed information about ovulation in women.
Basically, two separate cells must come together to get pregnant. One of them is a healthy sperm coming from a man and the other is an egg cell in a woman.
However, while the sperm cell can always be found alive in the male, the egg cell can only be found in the female body per month. 12-24 hours vividly It can be found.In other words, the living egg cell, which will form the embryo, is approximately 1 day live Remains.
This explains why it is not possible to conceive as a result of sexual intercourse.
Knowing the day of ovulation, which is called the fertile day of women, will make it much easier to become pregnant.
Ovulation day, A regular menstrual cycle of 28 days For a woman who has menstruation, it is approximately 14 days.
But this is only an assumption. The day of ovulation can occur in every woman and every month on a different day. This may cause us to have difficulty predicting the fertile day and may delay our conception.
Click on the link below to calculate your day of ovulation.
// www. / Ovulation-the-hesaplamademo g /
What is the Ovulation Test?Ovulation test, the female body LH hormone level This is a test for measuring ovulation tracking.
LH stands for luteinizing hormone, also known as luteinizing hormone. This hormone is produced by the pituitary gland and is one of the main hormones that affect fertility in both men and women.
Because,estrogen and testosterone It has an important role in the secretion of female and male hormones.
Women do not normally have a level of LH hormone that is positive for ovulation kits.
However, about ovulation 24-48 hours there is a significant increase in this hormone level.This fluctuation triggers ovulation and egg release from follicle It takes place. When this oscillation occurs, it is the most productive time for a woman to conceive.
What is the Best Time to Use the Ovulation Test?
Women can follow some signs of ovulation and learn about the days of ovulation. These symptoms include;
- Softening and changing the position of the cervix,
- Pain or pain in the lower abdomen,
- When the current becomes clear and slippery,
- It is the increase of heat in the body.
However, some of these symptoms may not always occur at the level to be monitored in every woman or may be more difficult to follow. Therefore ovulation tests with ovulation tracking will be more reliable.
So when should you start using these tests?
You should find out when to start using the ovulation test by following your menstrual cycle. For this;
- Determine how many days your menstrual cycle is. The duration of the menstrual cycle is the period from the first day of your menstrual period until the next menstrual period.
- If your period is irregular, check your menstrual cycle in the last 3 months and base the shortest cycle.
- Ovulation occurs approximately 14 days before your next period. If your period is regular (average 28 days), 12th day test you can start
- This period from the beginning of menstruation for example; if your cycle is 21 days, it will coincide with day 5, or 32 days with day 16. So it is best to start the test a few days before the estimated ovulation day.
- If you have menstrual irregularities and have doubts about which day to start the test, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
6 Nutrients to Help You Become Pregnant! You can review our article. Click on the link below for easy access to the article!
// www. / Fertility-stay-aid-6-nutrient /
Considerations Before Ovulation Test!
Ovulation test There are a number of substances that you should pay attention to in order to ensure the accuracy of the test before performing:
- You should reduce your fluid intake a few hours before the test. Otherwise, your urine may dilute to prevent you from reading the correct LH level.
- Testing with the first urine in the morning should sometimes be misleading and should not be preferred.
- Do not use substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or medicines that may affect the results of the test.
- Trying to do the test every day at the same time will improve its reliability.
- Preferably, it is more convenient to be done after 10:00 in the morning and before 22:00 in the evening. However, these hours may vary according to your living conditions.
- If two tests are to be performed per day, care must be taken to pass at least 8 hours between the two tests.
How is the Ovulation Test Performed?
We have given some information about ovulation and ovulation test. Now How to perform ovulation testLet's look at it.
Ovulation tests may vary depending on the brand of the product you purchase. While some digital tests show a positive result with a smiley face, tests with two separate line windows are more common.
In some tests, the urine stick is directly immersed in the urine container, in others, direct urine is flowing, and in some tests, by dropping a few drops of urine into the sample window.The presence of a smiley face in the digital tests and the presence of the second line in the tests with line windows indicate a positive result. Sometimes second line faint It may be better to base the day on which the line is the darkest in the following days.
Ovulation Test Positive Output, What Should I Do?
Your ovulation test is positive, but what do you need to do now to increase your chances of having a baby?Positive ovulation test 24-48 hours sperm cells in the female body. 24-72 hours Assuming that you can survive until the date of ovulation to get pregnant, it is best to start the relationship.
Since the egg cell can survive for up to 24 hours, ovulation test You will be much more likely to become pregnant as a result of sexual intercourse in these days.