We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After a beautiful long wait, you gave birth. If you have had a caesarean section with your personal preference or with the preference of your doctor, you will be in the hospital longer; because caesarean section is also a way of is a surgical operation.
Click on the link below to learn more about cesarean delivery.
// www. / Cesarean-birth-right of every-thing-know-you-need /
Therefore, your healing process may take a little longer than normal delivery. When you get out of the hospital and go home, you may think that many things are no longer the same. If you have expected that the weight you get with pregnancy to disappear completely after birth, you may be disappointed.
Breastfeeding will help you lose these pounds faster. But alone is not enough. Therefore, caesarean section to get your old form faster exercise along with healthy postnatal nutrition You may want to do so.
How to get rid of birth weight 70% is nutrition and 30% is sports.
8 steps to get rid of your birth weight review article. Click the link below.
// www. / 8-step-at-birth-weight get rid of your /
So when can you start exercising or what exercises can you do?
When Can I Start Exercising After Cesarean Delivery?
In cesarean section, unlike normal birth, it is a surgical operation since incision is applied to the lower abdomen with anesthesia. For this reason, you may not be able to perform every movement as easily as after birth.
Getting back to your old form will vary from person to person, but it will take some time.
In general, after caesarean section, approximately six weeks after exercise It can be initiated.
But in this recovery period, if you feel good kegel exercise You can start to strengthen.
In this way, you can accelerate the muscles in your vagina to reach its pre-pregnancy form.
One of the easiest and most useful exercises you can do It is walking. You can take short walks every day and relax both physically and mentally. You can start doing neck, arm and hip exercises until your abdomen is fully healed.
In order to start doing abdominal exercises, it is in your best interest to contact your doctor. You should also consult your doctor if you have blood pressure or diabetes problems.
As soon as you want to recover the body you do not want to be health.
Why Should I Do Kegel Exercise?
Most expectant mothers look warmer to the caesarean section, fearing that unfortunately her vagina will not be restored. However, even if you had a caesarean section, you finally gave birth to a baby.Here are a few reasons to do kegel exercise after cesarean section;
- During pregnancy, your baby will put pressure on the pelvic floor muscles, which may cause relaxation.
- As the uterus expands during pregnancy, extra pressure is applied to the bladder and even to the rectum. That's why you keep urinating all the time while you're pregnant. This process may adversely affect the functioning of your organs.
- Between the vagina and the breech healing of perineum Accelerates.
Therefore, even if you give a caesarean section, you can do kegel exercises immediately after birth will be very useful.
Relax with Breathing Exercises!
Birth is not just a physical event. Hormones, which are the main characters at birth, cause you to be affected spiritually.Puerperium, after birth 40-day period is the name given. During this period, the mother will have a recovery process, especially if she has delivered a caesarean section.
Thereafter, she may be tired of having to take care of her baby. For this reason, it is useful not to burden a tired body at a time and start the exercises from the light ones.
Especially the best thing for mothers who need to relax during this 40-day period will be breathing exercises.
- It regulates your heart rate by balancing your blood pressure.
- It cleanses our body and cleanses our souls from negative thoughts. Breathing exercises are perfect for relieving the worries and fears of a newly born mother.
- It will relieve your anger and relieve you. Your changing hormone levels surgical operation and continuous feed and trying to get used to a baby at the same time can be difficult. Therefore, you may get angry from time to time. With these exercises you can relieve your anger.
- Regulates digestion. If you suffer from overweight, start breathing exercises first.
- It provides sleep order. Taking care of your baby crying and waiting to be fed your sleep pattern upside down Breathing exercises can destroy your sense of fatigue.
Arm and Chest; Do Exercises to Strengthen Your Neck, Waist and Back!
You carried your baby in your belly throughout your pregnancy. Especially in recent months, carrying this burden may cause you to experience back pain.
Likewise, these pain may continue after birth. Improper breastfeeding position, stress and hormone change can be effective in the continuation of low back pain.
Therefore, both to alleviate these pain and to have a strong posture postpartum exercise movements It is identical. Here is your arm and chest; movements to run your neck, waist and back muscles:
For Arm and Chest;
- Open your feet at shoulder width and stand upright. Spread your arms and make small circles. After doing for 5 minutes, relax in the opposite direction and make circles.
- Begin with half a liter bottles of water, make your arms move up and down, back and forth, and in crossways.
- Sit upright on a flat surface with your feet extended. Place a pilates band in the middle of your feet standing perpendicular to the floor and hold them at both ends and pull them under the chest.
- Take a small pilates ball in your hand. Open your elbows and hold the ball with both hands and squeeze your arms up and down.
For the neck;
- To strengthen your neck, move your head from left to right and back and forth.
- Extend your neck muscles so that your right ear then touches your shoulder.
- With both hands, hold your head from the front, push your head forward and show strength to prevent the head that you support with your hands. Do the same by holding it from behind. This movement will strengthen your neck muscles.
- Relax yourself by pulling your shoulders up and back.
For your back and back;
- Sitting on a floor, pull your shoulders one at a time, then pull them back.
- Bend your arms across your chest, right and left, respectively.
- Place both hands behind your neck and turn with your elbows to the right and then to the left.
- To open your chest, lean forward by crossing the door sill of one of your rooms, holding the sides with both hands.
- On the ground, on your knees, lie on the ground and stretch both arms forward and stretch your back.
- Again, while standing on your knees and hands, give your back a cat hump shape and pull your head towards your chest. Then bring your head and back back into shape parallel to the ground and continue in this way.
Don't forget your hips and legs!
- Lie on your back for your hips and bend your knees with your feet on the ground. Then lift up and lower your hips and chest with your head, feet and arms on the floor.
- Sit upright for your legs. Hold your toes with your hands. Move your toes forward and backward while breathing in and out.
- Lie on your back. Lift and lower one knee parallel to the floor without bending one knee so that one knee remains bent. In the meantime, lift your head towards your chest and tighten your stomach. Do the same for the other leg.
You do not have to live with a dangling belly, as well as abdominal muscles!
If your stitches have healed sufficiently and you have received approval from your doctor, it is time to straighten your belly.
The fact that you have given birth does not mean that you will walk with a belly that hangs for a lifetime, even by cesarean section. With proper nutrition exercise movements after cesarean sectioncan give you a tighter stomach than before.
- Sit-ups are one of the best exercises that will gather the abdominal area.
- Lie down on your back. Bend the knees with the feet on the ground. Lift your neck and touch your right arm then your crossed legs.
- Just lie on your back. This time, lift your trunk with both arms and extend your arms parallel to the ground.
- Kneel with your hands supported with your upper body parallel to the floor. Extend your right arm and left leg parallel to the floor, then do the same for your other arms and legs.
Swimming, pilates and other exercises when your doctor approves will help you get back to your old form. Same time postpartum exercise will make you comfortable.