Choosing Shoes For Baby
With your child's first steps ranking first shoes The need begins. It is time to leave the shoes for the purpose of wrapping their feet and keeping them warm to real shoes.
So how to choose the right shoes?
With the baby's first steps, parents want to buy her a nice shoe. However, more than being stylish shoes should be careful to be healthy. Moreover, as soon as the baby starts walking, there is no need to imprison it in shoes.
Yeditepe University Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Asst. Assoc. Dr. Alper Gökçe:
“There is nothing wrong with small feet touching bare feet in soft places such as sand or carpet. Even recommended to feel the place. The temperature, cleanliness and surface smoothness of the floor are important points to consider. Shoes are very important in this sense as a protector. ”
How One Shoe?Although it is recommended that the baby walk barefoot inside the house, it is imperative that he be put on a shoe when he goes out.
Well a baby shoes What are the features that should be?
- Baby shoes Soft and flexible should allow the baby to balance.
- Heel should be non-slip resistant to stress and stressshould be avoided as it may fall off with high-heeled shoes.
- Boots with high ankle support are generally not required; but if it is not necessarily to be used, it should be ensured that the foot and wrist can be moved by the baby.
- Shoe foot Cool, comfortable, odorlessshould allow it to remain in a dry environment.
- Irritation Not, allergy non-shoes should be preferred.
Don't Skip These Points in Shoe Selection!
There are also points to consider when buying shoes.
- Compelling maneuvers should be avoided to insert the feet into the shoes, it is not true that a period in the form of acclimatization and tapping circuit has been passed.
- Shoes should be tried when buying, a few steps should be taken to follow the facial expressions of whether or not comfortable.
- After getting out of the shoes, the feet should be checked, redness, pressure, footprints and shapes attached to the shoes should be checked.
- There should be enough distance behind the heel to get a small one, and the front foot should not be felt by the hand.
- It should be noted that the baby's shoes do not slip off while walking.
- Rather than thick sturdy leather shoes, alternative shoes should be considered to support the foot and the mobility of the foot.
- It is easier for the child to learn how to wear the shoes himself or herself by wearing and repeating them with velcro bandages instead of tying them with a buckle belt that is difficult to attach and remove.
His children, like adults, did not get tired of trying shoes if they were ready with babies eager to walk shopping is useful. Although not noticed from the outside, infants may also have swelling of their feet towards the evening. In this case, the wrong size of shoes will be taken.
Every month the shoes should be checked by the parent whether they squeeze the foot It should be viewed. There is no clear recommendation as each baby has different weight gain and growth rates. It is not recommended to buy large shoes with the foresight to grow.
Here is another article about your baby's first steps: // www. / Your-first-baby steps /
Your baby has started to take the first steps, happy!
I wish her feet would always take her to beautiful places…