We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Unwanted pregnancy is one of the biggest problems that will happen to you while you live your sexual life freely. Different prevention methods have been used to prevent unwanted pregnancies. When we examine the protection methods, we see that the methods applied to women are more.
Spiral birth control method is one of the most preferred methods applied to women. Therefore, it is important to obtain detailed information on the subject.
Contraception is the use of methods to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sexuality is a need. This is likely to have serious consequences, given the possibility of getting pregnant after each sexual intercourse.
Therefore, protection is essential for a comfortable sex life. When choosing a protection method, you should choose the method you feel most comfortable with. When you think about comfort, of course you need to find the right one for your body.
Why Do Women Use Spirals?
Birth control pill and spiral are the most preferred methods of women. The birth control pill is preferred for ease of access. It is easily accessible by women because it is available without a prescription at the pharmacy without going to a doctor.
But the use of these pills requires a serious order. You should take the pill at the same time every day. So just because “I can't forget the time, the day and take the medicine on time.” Most women do not use pills. In such a case, spiral is preferred the most.
Spiral gynecological examination is applied and when applied to the woman For 5 years protection. Once installed, you don't need to do anything else, it is a very convenient method to use.
It is an IUD (intrauterine device), commonly known as a spiral, which is used by insertion into the uterus. Similar in shape to the letter T. Sperm reaches the uterus, but this tool does not fertilize.
Spiral birth control prevents the maturation of the conditions for fertilization in the uterus. Even if the sperm reaches the uterus and fertilizes the egg, it prevents the pregnancy from occurring by disrupting the conditions.
How to Insert Spiral?
After looking at what the method is, the other topic that women wonder “How to attach the spiral?” Let's take a look at the answer to the question.
Once you have decided on this form of protection, the first thing you need to do is make sure you are not pregnant. For this, you can get help from pregnancy tests sold in pharmacies. But of course the blood test will give you the healthiest result.
Once you are certain that you are not pregnant, you should ensure that you do not have a vaginal infection. This will be evident in the gynecological examination. The spiral is usually worn during menstrual periods. The most important reason to wear during menstrual periods is that the cervix is more open.
The ultrasound device is used to check whether the device placed in the uterus is correctly placed by a specialist gynecologist. You can use your device for 5 years without any problem after 1 month after it is re-checked by your specialist.
How Does Spiral Protect?
If you are wondering how the most commonly used protection methods protect the spiral, the first thing we should say is that it does not prevent ovulation. Does not prevent the sperm from going to the egg.
Sperm reaches the egg but prevents the formation of the conditions necessary for fertilization. When installed correctly, the protection rate is 97-99%. Protection from the moment it is installed.
How Healthy Is The Spiral Attachment You can watch our video.
Spirals; copper, hormone and bead. To find out which method is best for you, it is useful to examine each option in detail.
Earlier, we mentioned that the vehicle to be placed in the uterus resembles the capital letter T. This letter, which is copper, is named after the letter T in the middle of the bar. Copper ions affect sperm and prevent fertilization of the egg. Find out more about copper spiral:
- If you have a sensitivity to copper, you should not use it.
- When applied correctly, the duration of use is approximately 10 years.
- If you are a breastfeeding woman, you can choose to provide immediate protection.
- You can use it if you do not want to take medication.
- It would be more accurate to use it by women with regular menstrual cycles and normal menstrual bleeding. Because copper vehicles can increase the amount of menstrual bleeding.
- To make sure that the vehicle does not slip lost, you must go to the doctor's check 1 month after the application.
- Because it looks like a T-shape, it can cause pain in the womb.
- May cause intermediate bleeding and cramps. These symptoms should disappear after 3 months. You should contact your doctor if you experience an otherwise condition.
- If you experience a major change in the amount and order of menstruation, you should share this with your doctor immediately.
Spiral with hormone
Progesterone hormone is included in these varieties. This hormone is released into the uterus by a certain amount prevents pregnancy. In other words, with the hormone progesterone released into the uterus, the amount of ovulation is reduced, the concentration of mucus secretion in the cervix is reduced, and sperm is retained and prevented from reaching the uterus. What you should know about the hormone spirals are as follows.
- Those who do not want to take hormones should not choose.
- The most important feature you should know is that only a small amount of progesterone hormone is released into the uterus. There is no state of blood mixing such as birth control pills.
- It can be a good choice for women with intense menstrual bleeding. Because hormone spiral menstrual bleeding has the effect of reducing the amount.
- It has a protection period of up to 5 years.
- It may cause pain and tenderness in the groin.
- May cause menstrual discontinuation. But you should keep in mind that you will continue to be menstrual in the old order after removal.
It is the latest IUD type. Its prominent feature is the release of copper ions into the uterus. Copper ions cause a weakening in the movement of sperm before they reach the uterus and thus prevent fertilization of the egg cell. While sperm can reach the egg in other ria, it has an effect before reaching the egg.
since 2015. Find out more about Turkey began to be used in beaded IUDs are as follows.
- It is not the case in the beaded ones that the hormonal spirals cause menstruation after a while.
- They do not make any changes in the menstrual pattern and the amount of bleeding.
- It has a flat shape, not T-shaped like others. Since they do not have arms, they do not cause pain in the groin.
- Women who do not want to use hormones may prefer.
- While others have a slight risk of slipping, this device does not have a risk of slipping because it is hung on the dome of the uterus.
- Preserves for 5 years.
- It has the highest protection rate among other spirals with a ratio of 99.5% to 99.9%.
Spiral contraception is a method that can be preferred because of its advantages such as providing continuous protection once it is applied and allowing it to get pregnant immediately. Spiral contraception may be an appropriate option for those who are uncomfortable with the prevention of hormones such as birth control pills, birth control needles.
Of course the best method for you will be the result of a gynecological examination. For such a preference, it is appropriate to have an examination by a specialist and a physician and act in accordance with the information to be provided.