We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baby Mouth Cleaning Prevents Caries
Sweetened, biscuit, honey or molasses milk given to the baby with a bottle causes the baby's teeth to decay rapidly. It is known that baby caries develop in their teeth especially during the day and during the night. Cagdas Kislaoglu on this subject, should take care of the baby's mouth cleaning after each food intake, mothers 'early' to start brushing teeth is one of the most important factors in the formation of bottle caries reminds me.
Why is Bottle Caries Important?
Stating that caries treatment in infants is almost impossible Dentist Çağdaş Kışlaoğluemphasizes the fact that early tooth extraction causes structural disorders and even speech problems in future teeth, therefore it is necessary to minimize the formation of caries by taking precautions. Bottle decay seen in the teeth if not treated causes pain and inflammation Kışlaoğlu, toothache in the baby leads to feeding and sleep irregularities underlines.
What to do to prevent the formation of caries
* Prevent the baby from falling asleep with a bottle of sugar in the mouth.
* After each feeding, clean the teeth with a clean cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush. If you can not clean the bottle by putting water into the mouth to rinse.
* Do not add sweeteners such as sugar and honey molasses to the milk in the bottle as much as possible.
* Try to take your baby away from the bottle before he is 2 years old.
* Take the first teeth regularly as soon as they come out.