We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When raising your child, the way you communicate with him is very important. This form of communication; it will form the basis of your lifelong relationship. Psychologist Eda Gökduman summarizes what you should pay attention to in this matter in 13 articles.
1) First, you should learn to listen to your child well. Don't pretend to listen to him, he'il feel it right away. If you have a job, tell him to wait a little while and listen to it.
2) You must make eye contact with him, which makes him feel important. You can hold her or sit at her distance before the conversation begins. Speaking from above can create the image that you are a force against it. Give confirmation signs to show that you understand what you are saying (nod your head, huh… huh…, yes, like I understand you)
3) Listen to their opinions with respect. He has the right to be heard even if there is an issue he is unfair to. He must recognize his own feelings and thoughts and know that he has the right to say this in a free environment at all times. A child who can express himself easily trusts himself more.
4) He should make efforts to solve his problems. Do not act analytically when it is difficult, just guide him. Let him see that he can find the solution himself.
5) Even if he did wrong, first of all, when you talk about it, emphasize the positive aspects. With this behavior, you should make you feel that you love her. After the positive, negative behaviors should be emphasized for reasons and new decisions should be taken together for solution.
6) Every new decision you make or every rule you make must be implemented in a determined and continuous manner. The consistency you provide will ensure that the correct behavior is established.
7) Give him age-appropriate responsibilities during the day. Don't forget to thank him from time to time for every responsibility he has done.
8) Everything he / she will do during the day should be planned in accordance with his / her age. How long will he be watching television, what time will he sleep, when he's gonna pack his toys? A child who is aware of this is more aware of his / her own limits and individuality.
9) As parents, plan special routine activities with her every evening. For a child, the mother's place is the father's place. Therefore, do not try to take each other's roles. Knowing that he will do at least something with you every night makes him happy, relaxed and strengthens your relationship.
10) You must express your love for him. A child growing lovingly stands much stronger against life.
11) Never retreat from what you promise. This will undermine his trust in you.
12) Warn when it exceeds its limits. These warnings should not be such as to scold or offend the child. As a descriptive warning, after this behavior, you can get the result you want with a determined attitude and the behavior you expect from it.
13) When raising a child, it is very important to be patient and to be aware that the other person is a child. In order to be patient, you should also take time for yourself and be more aware of your place in life and your expectations. Keep in mind; happy parents will be able to raise more happy children.