We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Embarrassment is an emotion found in every human being, but some people experience this emotion in their lives very much, while others rarely experience it. This emotion, which is very intense, shapes the human life within the framework of this emotion and starts to live in it. As a result, these people begin to be isolated from society and withdraw into their own inner world.
Children with social skills gained at an early age shame We can reduce their emotions. However, we should not forget that shyness is a lifelong feeling, so any treatment and support for the problem of embarrassment will only help us to reduce the intensity of emotion.
What are the roles of parents in solving this problem? Parents are the most effective people in the way of solution. Because, according to experts, the most important factor in decreasing the child's feeling of shame is the people who are in the immediate vicinity of the child and will model itself. Parents therefore play an important role in modeling their children.
What can you do?
● Refer your child to a lot of social activities. These activities may include group sports activities, art or dance exercises, or a variety of courses of interest. However, the most important thing to remember when directing your child to such activities is that you do not force them to participate. After the child has participated in the activity, try to talk to him about the activity, ask questions and understand how he feels during the activity.
● Don't be ashamed of your child Read about the emotion, then talk about the emotions of the character in the book. Ask your child if he or she sometimes feels the same. Find out how he coped with these feelings if he did. If the character in the book tries to prevent the feeling of shame, you can talk about what he does.
● Ask your child for help if you need help doing any work. Once your child has helped you, thank him for his help and tell him how much he has helped you. The child will thus see that his work is cared for and increase his self-confidence.
● Encourage your child to play house or drama. If necessary, join his game and try to enrich his game. In this type of play, children play different roles and experience little acting. Taking on different roles and acting like them will help your child overcome the embarrassment problem, as it will give the child a different social experience.
● Teach your child the necessary social communication skills, and sometimes children may be shy and shy because they don't know how to behave. In order to prevent this problem from becoming a problem, especially as children grow up, you should inform him when the child is young.
● If your child goes to school or if someone other than you is interested in it, talk to the person or teacher about it and work with them to solve the problem.
● Never force your child to enter a social communication environment, whether your child participates or does not participate in this activity.
● Make your child never in front of the community Do not embarrassIf this happens, it will affect your child's psychology very negatively.
Contact Idil directly